We would once again like to say thank you to all those who voted for our Conservative candidates in the Merton Council Election. With the London Mayoral and Assembly elections coming up next, it's a great time to get involved.
We are only as strong as our volunteers – people like you who are willing to lend their time and their talents to help Merton Conservatives.
Using the link to the left, you can Join Merton Conservatives or renew your membership.
The Benefits of Joining
By becoming a member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
· Selecting who stands to represent us at all levels of government and participate in the election of the Party Leader.
· Influencing local and national Party policy by participating in the Conservative Policy Forum
· Joining us at various exclusive social events throughout the year with interesting speakers from the national scene.
· Coming along to our monthly ‘Pub Politics’ member drinks evenings
· Exclusive member updates from Stephen Hammond MP as well as the Conservative Council Group leadership.
Our members make a vital contribution to the cause through a financial contribution to the local Party. Merton Conservatives also work closely with our neighbours in Wandsworth, meaning you will also hear about their events too.
It is a common misconception that membership means you will be expected to campaign and knock on doors. We recognise that people join the Conservative Party for different reasons and have busy lives. Everyone helps us in different ways whether that is delivering leaflets in their street, standing for election, attending events or simply showing their support by becoming a member.
Membership of the Conservative Party costs £25 per annum (Under 30 years: £5.50), although many of our members choose to pay more.
To join the Conservative Party, please click the button to the left and follow the steps or, for more information about joining, email; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8944 2905.
We look forward to hearing from you.